View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,951 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2021 at 12:54 PM

I woke up this morning and peed neon yellow. I'm not suprised by anything my body does anymore but I googled it just to make sure that I wasnt dying and it said its most likely a B-12 defiency which can also be related to anemia. I've had that same color urine all day so it wasnt a one time thing. I've been showing a lot of signs of anemia and I see my doctor in January so I'll ask him then. I was so cold the other therapy session I asked her if she had a blanket. Lol

But today I am doing fine. I avoided the 4th valium last night and I woke up kind of early at 3 but I went back to sleep for about an hour sometime until 6:15. I am not dieting these next 2 days but I am also trying not to go overboard either. I had 2 small pieces of cheesecake for breakfast and then I had rice cakes and double noodle Campbells soup for lunch. We are getting Outback to go for dinner like we did last year.

I had a can of flamin hot Mountain Dew that honestly was not bad. It was a unique flavor of soda and better then the other recent flavors they have come out with.

2 stores were out of pizza Goldfish crackers. So maybe my $87 of groceries from Sams Club wasnt a bad idea.

My mom is making turnips and for a second I was like "wow one of the cats really messed up the cat box." Then I realized what it was.

I finally admitted to my mom about my geodon situation. She was basically just like "well lets hope for the best." She did say she couldnt believe I was out of it 11 days early and that it would just be a hassle trying to get more of it because of insurance issues. She said being without it wont kill me.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Dec 24, 2021 at 02:04 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123