View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Dec 24, 2021 at 04:28 PM

I wouldn't move far but there is a nice house I've always admired backing onto the nature reserve.

I'd have more dogs and rescue older or disabled dogs that would spend their life in kennels otherwise.

If I took in more than 4 I'd turn it into an official rescue and hire staff so not just turning into an animal hoarder

I might have a PA (personal assistant) anyway and my own adapted vehicle (they'd have to drive) so me and the dogs could visit different parks a bit further than the scooter can get to and an all terrain powerchair!! ..or scooter with extra seats and a dog bike trailer so the dogs that can't walk as far get a ride out too!!

The house wouldn't be too big not my living quarters anyway, some rooms would be for the dogs - indoor playrooms or bedrooms - who'd live in the same house ( don't believe in having them living in outdoor kennels).

Whatever (money) was not needed to pay staff or run the rescue would be donated to other local charities on a regular basis.

I'm not really into designer clothes and stuff like that (though the dogs would have good gear! - winter coats, harnesses etc) just good quality practical stuff - rather buy more clothes to give away for homeless than buy one jumper or pair of trainers for a ridiculous amount for myself.
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LiteraryLark, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
Ford Puma, LiteraryLark, RoxanneToto