View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Dec 26, 2021 at 04:30 AM

@Mountaindewed - I hope you are okay. I hope it's not Covid. My friend had a fever with muscle aches but no other symptoms; he's staying home and quarantining. He doesn't want to get tested, and he doesn't have any tests. I hope he is okay.

My niece and her husband have Covid-19, but my vaccinated nephew (who is on leave from the Army and staying with them and fully vaccinated but not yet boosted) tested negative initially when he found out those he was staying with while on vacation had Covid. My niece's son also tested negative. Perhaps the vaccine works with some strains but not with others. They think it's some other strain because they lost their smell and taste, in addition to having other symptoms.

I'm anxious for a lot of reasons - I don't want anyone I know to die, and I don't want to deal with medical trauma if I get it. I have about 4 or more risk factors for severe or fatal Covid, so I'm doing everything possible to avoid getting it. Most people can't avoid it because they live with others, have to work, etc. I'm fortunate for being able to stay isolated and still afford the bills.

I hope there are a few of us who can avoid getting Covid. It would be nice.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Yzen