SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Dec 27, 2021 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Isn’t it awesome! I also adore to meet people from other countries and cultures. This is the internet. 😍

I understand you, guys, like fireworks. I also like them, not the noise, the lights, but when you have two doggies and they came all scared when they hear them, you are not so much a fan of them anymore. lol!

What I can’t stand is the noise and especially the firecrackers. There are some firecrackers nowadays that sound as if you were in a World War.

Don’t take my words into account, what happens is that I’m getting old and clumsy, so does Break. 😂😂😂
In places like Long Beach, California and elsewhere, there are people in the U.S. who use actual firearms to shoot off their guns around the 4th of July and sometimes for New Years. Some people have gotten accidentally injured or killed from unintentional bullets that went through thin walls or while someone was walking outside. It felt like a warzone! I try not to live in those areas, but that is typically what happens in certain low-income areas in our country, which is crazed with their firearms.

But the poor doggies and perhaps other animals like birds and cats that can't bark will feel the pain of all that noise once or twice a year. I like the lights, but not the sounds, of fireworks.

I just hope we all have a safe New Years.