Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2021 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Isn’t it awesome! I also adore to meet people from other countries and cultures. This is the internet. 😍

I understand you, guys, like fireworks. I also like them, not the noise, the lights, but when you have two doggies and they came all scared when they hear them, you are not so much a fan of them anymore. lol!

What I can’t stand is the noise and especially the firecrackers. There are some firecrackers nowadays that sound as if you were in a World War.

Don’t take my words into account, what happens is that I’m getting old and clumsy, so does Break. 😂😂😂
No, don't blame it on getting old! honestly the noise has always bothered me and it also bothered me that it bothered me because I didn't want to be a grumpy old woman. It even bothered me when I was a teen!

I don't have PTSD but am highly sensitive. So there's a reason it bothers me more than other people maybe and it's okay to admit that. Heck, even if I wasn't HSP.... it's okay not to like the noise!

Seriously, if your "fun" brings that much trouble to others, it's pretty selfish to insist you still deserve to do it. And I'm also not talking about the pretty fireworks at midnight on NYE - I also like to watch those. But the LOUD ones and the fact that they do it for days and letter boxes have to be removed or secured so kids won't throw fireworks inside - there's just no need.
And that's not even taking into account all the injuries. Losing an eye just isn't worth it.

Sorry, getting a bit off topic here.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3