Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2021 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinkL3 View Post
In places like Long Beach, California and elsewhere, there are people in the U.S. who use actual firearms to shoot off their guns around the 4th of July and sometimes for New Years. Some people have gotten accidentally injured or killed from unintentional bullets that went through thin walls or while someone was walking outside. It felt like a warzone! I try not to live in those areas, but that is typically what happens in certain low-income areas in our country, which is crazed with their firearms.

But the poor doggies and perhaps other animals like birds and cats that can't bark will feel the pain of all that noise once or twice a year. I like the lights, but not the sounds, of fireworks.

I just hope we all have a safe New Years.
Yes, this is another problem too. The use of guns there.
I know it’s a touchy topic in the States but I’m all against the use of guns by most part of the population. Too dangerous. There are many accidents and suicide of young people.

See what happened in the filming of Alec Baldwin’s movie. The people there used to play shooting with real ammunition when they were not filming.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3