SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Dec 28, 2021 at 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I’m glad you’re pretty certain you don’t have it. I haven’t read anything about side effects from being exposed to the virus, my own experience was both my husband and son felt completely well and tested negative daily throughout my infection so they weren’t affected at all by being in the home (we live in a small place where we can’t distance) with me. Several of my vaccinated friends families had similar experience, others in the home staying completely well. I suspect the vaccines played a big part in this.

Migraines/light sensitivity can be very tiring and wearing, take good care of yourself and rest up when you can.

I think you're right about the vaccines playing a role in preventing infection altogether. My nephew is on leave from the military and with his sister/my niece, who has covid along with her husband. He has to take multiple tests, but so far he has been negative. What my half-sister (mother of my nephew and niece) said to me was that they went to a movie theater unmasked, and so that is likely how they all got covid, except my nephew and my grand nephew (my niece's son). My niece's son is around 10 years old, and he remains unvaccinated, unfortunately. His parents, my niece and her husband, refuse to give him the vaccines. And he has a respiratory disease of some kind, so we're all pretty upset that he's not vaccinated, though I think he is masked, which I think helped him prevent contraction of covid.

I think vaccines and masks work great at preventing covid, or at least severe covid.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated