sarahsweets has no updates.

5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 29, 2021 at 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-roses View Post
First time I've been to the beach in ages after I lost ten kilos. I still have 16kg to go. I just feel like no matter how big or small I am I'm never happy with my body. I just wish I could be happy with how I look regardless of weight. I'm getting my Pfizer vaccine after months of my doctor saying I shouldn't as I have a risk coz of my weight. Well I dunno it seems like I have more of a risk if I get covid because like I am a larger woman. I mean after the ten kilo weight lost I have been able to move anymore weight. Sometimes I think there's no point of this because I've been fat and skinny my whole life. I just go through periods of depression and overeating or I've been the other way. I just think all this appearance stuff but if I could be happy for once and not struggle so much with my image. However I think my issue is I'm a perfectionist. It's like who do I want to be perfect for so that guys can think I'm pretty does it matter if I don't think I'm pretty? Anyway, I'm sorry for the sermon I'm just tired of the losing and gaining weight game. I just want to feel and be healthy more than look like a model.
No offense but your doc makes no sense. I have never heard of that excuse before.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote