SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Dec 29, 2021 at 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revu2 View Post
We're snowed in plus C-tests are in very limited supply. Not leaving the home, so I'll just have to ride this out.

Just checked my bank balance. PayPal refund is there! Case Closed.
Congrats on the refund!

I'm sorry you're snowed in though.

The C-tests are very hard to find since everyone stockpiled them for things like travel and attending multiple people's homes for the holidays and attending events like NYE parties and other festivities, Sadly, the ones who don't vaccine or mask may not even care to use the tests when they go about their business, so it's mainly those of us who are health-conscious.

I'm indoors all the time for NYE anyways. There are too many drunk drivers, rapists, muggers, strong-armed robberies, burglaries, domestic violence issues, intimate partner violence issues, and other violence reported around this time, which is why I've historically remained indoors. The only exception were the rare times I had felt safe around a group of friends who invited me out, but it's been over a decade since that happened. And I'm not about to risk everything during a pandemic. I'd much rather watch different events online and join in with the rest of us lonely ones on these forums.

I hope you'll be online here during NYE.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote