Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 29, 2021 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechu View Post
@hvert - Yeah, I think that people that are traveling on long haul flights to get here are probably less likely to take precautions or may potentially look for ways not to follow the rules here - especially entitled people like in the post I shared. The more cautious are still taking a wait and see approach before booking long flights like that.

I just remembered that a few years back my husband and I went to Torres del Paine National Park on a day tour. There was another Chilean family and two women from Spain. The Spanish women complained a lot about having to pay a higher entry fee. I think it was about twice what we paid.
People shouldn’t travel at these moments, unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I don’t want to recall how youth from other European countries rent planes to come to Madrid because in their countries there was a curfew.
I understand air companies and hotels have to survive but you, as a citizen can travel and do whatever, but taking the safety measures.

If I travel now to Portugal, as an example, I’m gonna behave according to what my common sense tells me under these especial circumstances.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3