View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,032 hugs
given
Default Dec 30, 2021 at 02:03 PM

I was 168.2 today. I went to 5 Below and I got a couple 5 pound weights, an 8 pound dumbell, a 5 pound dumbell, and a cardio jump rope. I also stopped at the grocery stores for chips and cookies and little cups of ice cream since denying yourself that stuff is an automatic fail.

Today I've had a strange craving for peanut butter. I had some almond butter and a banana for breakfast along with a 20oz zero sugar Mountain Dew. The almond butter and banana were eaten seperatatly. People don't get how I can eat peanut/almond butter by itself

Lunch was a Yoplait whips yogurt, a small orange, a cup of crunchy Jif to go and a serving of pretzel Goldfish. Dinner will be a can of potatos, 2 pouches of tuna, and another orange. I have down 1220 calories, 62 grams of protein and 157 carbs. My sodium is just over 2000.

I try to buy indviudal packages of things instead of big bags because now I have a bag of Goldfish, a box of Chicken In A Biskit crackers, and a medium size bag of Fritos all opened at one time. I'm usuaully good about finishing something before opening something else.