View Single Post
FloatThruThis
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2021
1,891 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2022 at 10:02 AM

Hi seesaw & loveableball! Thank you for your feedback; it’s very helpful. Going to HR with a record of what’s happening is a good idea I will keep in mind. Quitting my job is also an option, although I would like to keep this job. I’m in a fortunate position living with family where I do have a safety net if things get bad enough to quit though.

Things have mostly blown over for the time time being. I’m no longer being put in the middle of my coworkers’ drama. The lead has told me if my trainer has questions about anything the lead says, to direct my trainer back to the lead. And my trainer has told me several times she doesn’t want to put me in the middle. So we’ll see...

My trainer will be working in a different location the next few weeks, so it shouldn’t be an issue anyway. We’re already short-staffed though, so I’ll be working 12 hour days. I’m not looking forward to that, but I’ve done it before, so I know it can be done. At least my paycheck will look good, so that’s some consolation.
FloatThruThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote