View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 01, 2022 at 06:07 PM

Hugs, dewd. When i was in the hospital for my mini-stroke like 10 years ago, all i wanted to do was come home and fix myself a tuna fish sandwich! And the food there was delicious, varied, and just fine. But my habit was the TFS. And i didnt appreciate how much i loved it until it was taken away.

But i was like 60 years old by then! I was going to ask you, what are your favorite foods? Maybe you dont have any yet? Aside from chocolate of course, goes without saying. I was for chocolate anything, still am.

The past few days ive had a UTI and havent been feeling much like eating, so a tuna fish sandwich has been my go to. It always makes me feel better. And i hear you on the protein thing, because usually my diet is starch and fruit and veg. I feel like im gonna start tfs for brunch, then a big veg bowl for dinner. I did a stint on kraft deluxe cheese on buns for a while there, but i think im done with those for a while. But cheese sandwiches like that is another favorite.

I think its like clothes. People say dont buy anything you dont feel gorgeous in! Well, dont eat anything that doesnt REALLY satisfy you. This is my wish for you.

Era - and i lost like 12 lbs this year, and same last year.