View Single Post
Christyfire73

Member Since Jan 2022
Default Jan 02, 2022 at 08:51 PM

I am so glad I stumbled across this forum. After almost 7 years, he decides he is done and doesn't even want to try and make things better. He also said my health issues and caring for me along with all the household duties and kids is just too much and he is burned out. What I can't accept is that he isn't even willing to try. He emotionally cheated on me for the last 2 years of our relationship and I decided to accept it and move on and after all that he is just done. I don't understand how or why he could put me through all that for nothing. We also still have to live together for who knows how long due to our financial situation. It's hard on my kids as well. He is the only father they have ever known and has promised my daughter multiple times over the years that he would never leave so she is not handling this well at all. I am just at a complete loss. I have zero self esteem after all the women and never felt like I was enough for him. I am also very angry at myself for putting up with all that and letting him make me feel that way basically for nothing. All I do is sit in the dark and cry. I try my best to pretend everything is OK when my kids are around but they can tell. I hope I can find some solace here.
Christyfire73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote