View Single Post
Christyfire73

Member Since Jan 2022
Default Jan 02, 2022 at 09:09 PM

Reading your post makes me think that my ex is a sex addict. What you said about all the naked pictured and conversations online with other women. He would even go so far as to pretend to be in serious ltr with these women and up to 4 at a time and when I would find he would just basically ghost them but always would start up again with someone new. There was one woman who he consistently carried on a relationship with for almost 2 years. He even suggested marriage counseling knowing all the while he was still calling and texting her and lying to me and the therapist. He always made me feel like I was overreacting because he never met these women in person. It always made me feel horrible and like I was never enough for him. At this point it has gone on for so long I no longer even have any self esteem left. Since we can't financially afford for him to move out we are still living together and the only people that know are my kids. I finally tell him how these has made me feel over the years and if my feelings ever mattered and I don't even get an answer. He just says "I am a piece of ****". I have no closure and so many things I just don't understand. I'm sad and cry all the time. I just don't know what to do.
Christyfire73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mytam, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3