shakespeare47
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2022 at 07:26 AM

Let me see.

1975 Fiat 128 (75 hp engine, but the manual transmission made it fun to drive)

1976 Ford Mustang II (171 cubic inch V6 - manual transmission) I hated the looks of the car, but it was fun to drive. I bought it as a non-running car with a disassembled engine and then rebuilt the engine myself.

1981 Ford F100 pickup (255 cubic inch (4.2L) V8 ) I got several funny reactions when I went to get engine parts - no one at the parts store ever heard of a Ford 255 V8.... but it shared many parts with the 302. It was a 4 speed, but 1st speed was a creeper gear. I miss this truck.

1975 Volvo 164 with straight 6 and 4 speed manual transmission with overdrive. This car also had heated seats, 4 wheel disc brakes, electronic ignition, and electronic fuel injection. Unusual looking Volvo. I wish I still had this car!

1990 Plymouth Laser RS turbo with 5 speed manual transmission. This was my favorite car. I looked around until I found just the right one. The previous owner had added the Eagle Talon body moldings/spoiler. This was a great looking, fun car!

Ford Crown Victoria. This one was well cared for. We were the second owner and we put tons of miles on it with very few problems. I liked it, but my wife hated it. I liked it because I got a good deal on it, it looked good, and it ran forever!

2000's (I don't remember the exact year) Pontiac Grand Prix 2 door. This was a another car that was well-cared for by its previous owners. and it was a sharp looking car with tan leather seats and a red exterior. We lost this one to an engine fire.

Mid 1990's Dodge Dakota 4x4 extended cab pickup.

We owned a couple of late 1990's and early 2000's Ford F150 4x4 crew cabs.

2008 Ford Fusion - this is my current car. It's black with a 5 speed manual transmission. It's paid off - but doesn't look great b/c it's starting to show some rust... and it has about 200,000 miles on it. (it did look great when we bought it 6 years ago).

Last edited by shakespeare47; Jan 03, 2022 at 09:08 AM..
shakespeare47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Travelinglady