Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2022 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTinks View Post
I know you can make your starting character look how you want and name it.....but ...on the part where you marry and 'have kids' can you also do the same?

As I think on many of those games you can only name and customise your own original character but then have a limited set of villagers to interact with?

I'd really like to have some kind of 'memorial game'..I know it sounds weird but I feel it would help me complete the grieving process that was never completed with my parents

so say for example if my initial character I play through as is based on my mum .(not me) ..when I get to the courting/marriage part would I be able to customise one of their villagers? like change hair colour on one who would have most resembled my 'young dad' and change their name to his? so then my mum can marry my dad in game......choose what kids they have, boy/girl...same ages, hair/eye colour.. (as us..ie same age gap possibly? ...wait till one kid gets older before having another...can you choose when you have them?) and our names to recreate our family etc?

Just wondering if it would give me enough flexibility in the game to kind of recreate 'our family' in it ...if you get what I mean????

Thought you might know if you've played it through???
Unfortunately no, I don't think it offers that, you can basically marry pre-made characters that have their own storyline that can't be changed

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote