View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 03, 2022 at 11:34 AM

So to me, the only thing that jumps out at me as potentially being inappropriate was her pulling down the strap of her shirt (and leaving it that way) at your request. Especially knowing that you are attracted to her. I felt uncomfortable reading that part.

The perfume could potentially be coincidence. With the hug, I know that some T's hug (my ex-T, who was female, sometimes hugged me, also a female, but it was somewhat of a maternal thing, definitely not attraction on my part). Can I ask what sort of thing she gave you as a gift though? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

The conversation about oral sex, that seems like her shifting your comment about her back to more of a clinical therapy perspective about your outside life. And it's good that she wasn't shaming you for them.

However, like I said, I find pulling her shirt down to be concerning. It's good she didn't let you take a picture. Though that seems like a time that maybe she should have otherwise addressed boundaries? Even if she waited until the next session (I suspect this would have been a painful conversation for you).

As for what you should do about it...I'm not sure. It may have just been a momentary lapse of judgment on her part. Maybe just see how things go in the next session?
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote