View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 03, 2022 at 04:32 PM

Day 3 on the new year. Worked early today, since I’m trying to have less and less oversleepings. Unfortunately, last night I was forced to take that pill I don’t want to take: the Zopiclone. That taste of metal, disgusting every time. I was in bed for almost one hour and I really wanted to naturally fall asleep. So as time went by (since time doesn’t give a damn about you, your sleeping-issues or your disease) I took the decision. But only one. And it erased every, little dream. As it always does.

Even when I woke up I felt that metallic taste in my mouth. Finished the breakfast, all the usual. Last week I booked myself a massage, and today I went there. And it was wonderful! Each and everyone of us need that contact, especially we who have this illness. The massage is important not only for grownups but also for children. When I went out from the massage centre, it was as if someone put wings on me. Just like with Icarus, except that I didn’t flew that high and got flambéed myself.

I walked through the rain on my way back home, listening on Ozzy Osbourne and his tunes. And he have hell of a lot good tunes. My top 3? “Tonight”, “Perry Mason” and “You Looking at Me, Looking at You”. It was nice little walk of approximately 2 miles back and fourth. If there is anything I need to spoil me away with, it’s massage. It’s not that expensive either. If I’ll go again? Soon, maybe. Even though I need to be extra cautious during this new damn outbreak of omicron. But to isolate myself? Hell no. I’ve been doing that since February 2020. I’m sick of this. Although, I won’t take any risks or stupid decisions but I will neither be alone.

Now I’m in my bed and trying to relax of myself. Release all minds from my head and swim across through universe, dream and dream. Hopefully, I won’t take Zopiclone tonight.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote