View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jan 05, 2022 at 02:32 PM

As you can tell by my absence, I've had a lot going on. R, congrats on your refund, and yuck to catching the virus. I hope you get well quickly. According to powers that be, you won't get it that badly if you've been vaccinated. Hopefully they're right.
SprinkL3, I'm glad your taking care of yourself. And thank you for the kitten. cute cartoon.

Me - I'm having the sewer line to the house replaced. I freaked out when I found how close he put the sewer line to the water. I've talked to several people including a friend of mine who used to be a plumber. Apparently, it's okay the way he did it. So I'm not freaked anymore.
I've heard this before, but the sewer incident really brought it home. Men do not hear women's voices. They're not horrible people, they simply do not hear us. An important piece of information for both genders. As a woman who wants to be heard, I'm thinking that there's a middle ground between being so polite that I'm dismissed and screaming obscenities. I need to find that middle ground.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3