View Single Post
SilverSprings

Member Since Jun 2015
120 hugs
given
Default Jan 06, 2022 at 07:02 AM

“I thought of a great nickname for her (says to other office staff)… BLONDIE!” - prior boss

“You scare me… “ - same prior boss (this has haunted me many times a day each day for years. Because I couldn’t ask him why, and I assumed he meant it’s because I’m too dumb to do my work correctly but I also have wondered if it meant I was somehow scary to him)

“I don’t love you anymore” - Ex husband

“Piglet” “Wilber” “big fat girl waling out there” - various boys in middle school

“We noticed you’re gaining allot of weight” - parents

“You walk like a catholic school girl with your head down” - parents and dad proceeds to walk with his head down making a big joke of me

“You’re too nice on the phone” - parents sitting outside of my office when I worked for my dad, laughing at me on the phone which I am terrified of most days (making phone calls in front of others)

“You remind me of my cousin, you have her body” - guy who raped me (many others have and said gross things )

Dx:
BP 2 &/or BPD
Rx:
Lamictal 100mg

“There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.”
― Richard Bach

SilverSprings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bill3, downandlonely, SlumberKitty, Tart Cherry Jam