View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Grin Jan 06, 2022 at 11:34 PM

I received an email this afternoon saying my application for the apartment I've been hoping and praying for HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely in love with the place. It's got my personality and my energy. It has mint green walls, a red brick wall which is a high priority/top priority on my wishlist for what I look for in any home, and it's massive. It feels much more spacious than my little mobile home that burnt down. The kitchen and living room is connected and very large, but the bedroom is much larger than a typical master bedroom, moreso than my parents.

The kitchen is great, lots of counter space and an electric stove which is AWESOME, a cute white hutch with lots of space to put dishes and stuff, lots of cabinets in the kitchen, good size fridge with big freezer...living room is very spacious andcan put an entertainment console with a TV plus ergonomic chair plus more seating space...

And one thing I love most about this place is all the ledges. The south window is large with a heavy, sturdy rack to hold my plants. All the windows have big ledges to put plants, fish and knick knacks on it.

It's been a long process and a lot of effort, but I am celebrating with a bottle of bubbly for my success with the good news. I can start signing papers and moving out on Monday. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I first found this listing on Christmas, another Christmas miracle in conjunction with my white Christmas. Since then I presented a cover letter, letters of recommendation, and a great effort in providing the realty people with everything they need and swiftly answering all their questions and requests. The realty person I have been working with is very responsive and very polite throughout the whole process.

It's been agony to wonder after these past few months of whether I'll ever find a place, and not just any place, "the one", the place I can imagine myself staying for years, and there's so many lovely things with this studio apartment. I am in absolute ecstacy. I am beyond excited and so happy. I have a place to call home.... I HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME!!!!!!!!
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, eskielover, lizardlady, Medusax, mote.of.soul, MuseumGhost, Open Eyes, possum220, RoxanneToto, Soupe du jour, SprinkL3, unaluna, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, buddylife, Discombobulated, lizardlady, Medusax, mote.of.soul, pachyderm, possum220, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3, unaluna, WastingAsparagus, WovenGalaxy