Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2022 at 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinkL3 View Post

I keep finding more congratulations gifs that I wanted to share here!

I'm interested to know when the big move-in day is, too. Will you be having a housewarming party of sorts - like the social distancing kind outside or via Zoom with mail-in gifts? Or with safe and vaccinated others within your new home?

Hopefully your new home is filled with positive energy and hope for a brighter future!
Thank you for the gifs, they are really sweet.

Hopefully Monday the papers will be signed and I'll have the keys. Tomorrow the realty person I've been working with is sending me some preparation info about costs and what not.

Yes and no about the housewarming party. So, when I first moved out, I received a lot of gifts, but the house burnt down...accidental oven fire...the gasline had been disconnected and previous owner put a rubber tray inside the oven...poof!

BUT. After my house burnt down my bestie sent me a care package for the next move which included a personal copy of Willy Wonka (DVD) and a coffee mug, and my parents saved the glass patio table my brother sent me for the first house which will be my new dining table, and my Mamma has a few kitchen things for me that she'll bring up when she comes to visit, but knowing my Mamma she'll be sending me little things every now and then.

So no real party but my loved ones are all pitching in to help me move.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
pachyderm, possum220, SprinkL3