Have Hope
Wise Elder

Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2022 at 08:10 AM

This company that I am working with right now? I'm on their free trial, and it's far too intense of a program for me.

My inbox is so FLOODED with workshop invites that it's overwhelming. All I want to do after work is relax, not take an hour-long workshop! I don't even want to think about anything work-related after work hours... I'm too old for this level of work!

If I were 25 again, then yes, perhaps this program would suit me, but on top of that, it costs 7% of my salary when I get hired! So, if I get offered 100K salary, I have to pay this company $7,000 for getting me a job!!!!!! That's INSANE.

My career coach in the program mentioned that one week, hypothetically speaking, she may ask me to send out 20 applications. Come on..... who has time to write and craft 20 cover letters when they're working full time? Not to mention, I find maybe ONE job per week that suits me for which I want to apply. I don't just send out masses of applications.... I pick and choose and I research the company before I even think about applying.

So I have two more freebie meetings with this company before my trial ends. I am done with this. I could hire a singular career coach for a LOT less money and probably get the same quality of help with my resume, interview skills, etc.

I am not buying into this program - I found it through an ad on Facebook - no wonder and go figure.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely

Thanks for this!
Molinit