View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,627 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2022 at 08:16 AM

AND.... I think I may have instigated a bit of a mutiny in my current job. I let the cat out of the bag to my entire team about how the CEO truly runs the company. I informed them of what he tells clients and how he sells our particular line of services, which is way off-based and uninformed. So therefore, new clients get the wrong idea of what our work really involves, they think that we are a lead generation company, which is how the CEO explains our line of work, and then after many months when they don't see the EXACT results and work they're expecting, they tell us that they don't see the value in our work! Well, go figure, because what we do is NOT lead generation.

So my whole team is now informed of how poorly run our company is - and they all want to approach our VP about how to improve things. I fear that I may have more so encouraged my team mates to look for other jobs. IF that happens, then I get stuck once again holding it all together for the entire department, by myself.

What have I done?!?

I guess I got really sick and tired of holding all this info inside and to myself - so I let them in on what's truly happening within the company and on how the CEO truly runs things.

My team is not happy with what they've learned. I am so bad. I couldn't help myself though. It all just spilled out.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, downandlonely