Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2022 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
I am so happy for you. Sounds like a place full of character, with the wide shelf spaces and the china cabinet.
It defintely does!

I picked out all the main furniture I want.

I'm getting a Nectar bed (after playing Goldilocks and the Three Bears with three other mattresses) that has cooling features, the perfect firmness, and it will contour with my back and neck...and it comes with a complete set of pillows, sheets, and mattress covers--a $400 value complely free! The mattress was $300 cheaper than anticipated with the perks of the $400 free set.

I picked out a white country-style platform bed with huge storage drawers underneath and the top has sliding doors with cabinets and cubbies which is so perfect. It'll save me from buying a dresser and nightstand!

AND I found a entertainment console that matches the platform bed and is cheaper than what I wanted on Amazon. It's white and country-style with the same type of sliding doors and cubbies and cabinets but obviously for a TV and movies.

And last but not least I found an ergonomic recliner that met my financial expectations, and it fits to my body with a remote that controls up/down with lumbar support and headrest support AND it has a "senior citizen" feature, meaning it will hoist me up to a fully standing position...I told the salesman--who was exceptional and provided an outstanding experience--that I have a bad back and can be in excruciating pain that makes it difficult to get out of a chair...so I was happy to find an ergonomic chair that not only fit me well without being too bulky and had the special remote and I thought the "senior citizen" feature was an added bonus.

I'm hoping to pay for it on Monday after I get my keys. MONDAYYYYYY!!!!!!
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3, unaluna

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3, unaluna