Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2022 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinkL3 View Post
So, do you have a specific theme to your new decorating and/or furnishing?

I'm sorry you lost so much from the fire though. That's pretty scary and traumatic. I keep hearing in the news about those in Colorado who have lost everything. They kept saying how some of them were relieved to not have all the stuff, even though they do miss some memorabilia they've collected. They said their perspective on collecting stuff has changed because of that experience.

Has your perspective on collecting stuff changed? Do you miss some of the stuff you no longer have?
I have mint green walls, so I want a lot of yellow (predominantly yellow), white, blue, and pink in my house. And so far I have a country theme in my home, but I am also on the coast so it'll be a country-coastal duo theme.

I've lost two homes, one in a wildfire and the other in a housefire. There's a lot of things I miss, but I also believe in fresh starts. Collecting stuff has definitely changed. There's a few things I cherish that I've kept safe since the wildfire, but I am no longer collecting things for sentimental value. No more needful things.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3