Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2022 at 03:51 PM

I really feel you’ve misunderstood my post - this was what I wrote:

Quote:
So if you wanted you could buy a blood antibody test kit and it would tell you if you have antibodies- I don’t think any of them specify the level though.

Of course there is also T-cell response and other different reactions- the tests don’t measure those I think.
I feel this is clear. You can legally buy antibody tests, but they don’t tell you how many antibodies you have or anything about T cells or any other immune reactions. It was meant to be a discussion. I made it clear I got covid despite having antibodies.

The NHS would not offer free tests to anyone because they are a public funded healthcare system - the link states they are offered to anyone who tests positive on PCR however and that is why I am doing them, it’s to contribute to knowledge.

I didn’t advocate anyone join the study, I simply stated I was doing a study. Break is in Germany she couldn’t be in a UK study anyhow.

Please do not accuse me of spreading misinformation because I can assure you I am the last person to do so. However we are all adults here and can I hope discuss amongst ourselves.

Last edited by Discombobulated; Jan 09, 2022 at 04:15 PM..

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3