View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Attention Jan 09, 2022 at 04:18 PM

I might actually make my own vision board scrapbook that lists all the good and healthy things I'm doing to protect myself and others from dangerous pathogens, protect my mental health through safe means such as online therapy and going for walks outside, and protect myself from any kind of victimization that has largely increased since the advent of this pandemic. I'll write down the lists from experts above and see what I've done to fulfill those lists, and see what areas I could improve (like a normal sleep routine, which is extremely hard for those with sleep-wake disorders and comorbidity with other physical and mental disorders). Even though some areas will require more effort and time, I'm still working toward those goals.

Some of my personal heroes during this pandemic are:

1. NASA
2. Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.
3. The World Health Organization
4. Stop AAPI Hate
5. Minority Veterans of America
6. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Center for Minority Veterans (CMV)
7. The Duke & Duchess of Sussex, Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry Charles Albert David and Duchess of Sussex, Rachel Meghan Markle
8. My therapist.
9. Vaccinated and masked frontline workers in: paramedics, law enforcement, EMT fields, ICUs, ERs, hospitals, urgent care centers, Veterans Administration Medical Centers, fire fighting fields, medical fields, vaccination centers, pharmacies, mental health fields, psychiatric fields, social work fields, child protective services, elder abuse preventative services, victim's rights fields, criminal justice fields, disability advocacy fields, palliative care, nursing homes, congregate care, foster care, corrections facilities, juvenile detention facilities, orphanages, international relations, scientific fields, and epidemiology.
10. Ethical, professional, vaccinated, and masked drivers, shoppers, delivery, and customer service professionals.
11. Those who, as part of their civic duties, shield in place like me, which slows the exponential spread of SARS-CoV-2 and other communicable viruses, bacteria, spores, fungi, and pathogens.
12. Those who persevere by getting vaccinated, wearing masks, cleaning surfaces, maintaining hand hygiene, maintaining proper airflow, purifying indoor air, and social/physical distancing, in addition to advocating for public safety and stopping disinformation/misinformation from spreading by spreading awareness and saying something immediately when you see or hear something.

Finding purpose and meaning helps people to persevere through tough times. It's my purpose to spread awareness and slow the spread by shielding, vaccinating, purifying the air, cleaning surfaces, wearing masks and other PPE, and allowing fresh air to flow into my apartment through windows periodically. I only go out for essentials, and I do all my shopping online. It helps to know that others remain in the good fight against various pandemic wars.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MuseumGhost