View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 11, 2022 at 04:24 PM

Today it was good day at work. But it was exhausted. I didn’t even had time to take a cup of coffee, not to tell go to toilet or even drink water (at all). Imagine that? I I got the entire day through, from 7:40am to 16:40am. My legs… I was standing all day and it felt as if I did squats on my gym, the day after feeling kind of. Still having pain with every muscle in my both legs.

So I relaxed, tuned on Netflix and watch that new movie Don’t Look Up. It was great and it’s sorely reminder of how we are so damn spoiled in our planet. Poisoning it. No comet will need to hit us. In fact, the very nature from the planet itself is already killing us every year. It just need one other virus - and we have millions different viruses that can kill us all millions times all over again. Just by three counties that include Russia and China.

Then these ongoing war-threats, the fascist-uprise in Italy, also in Bosnia and Herzegovina who actually had a war in the 1990s. Milorad Dodik and his special units, same units Adolf Hitler had - a police force named “Schutzstaffel”. Some had brown uniforms some black. Hungary and their fascist leader who gave literally 100m euro to Milorad Dodik to forge paramilitary force, all in a parade last week on Saturday along with war criminals. Then this Ukraine-situation, that is heating up (Ukrainians literally have now in eastern border trenches). Then situation in Kazakhstan. It is so damn heated than even the steam can’t find its way out of this idiotic Europe. It is just like that reactor from Chernobyl - going first down, then some morons in command wants to test the reactor anyway and it’s get heated up and can’t stop. And even if there is an emergency-button, if you hit it it will ALL explode with a meltdown everywhere. That’s the Europe right now. A big Chernobyl power plant, at the moment in its first phase. This damn Europa will never learn from ANY war. It’s cursed to have them every now and then.

I don’t want now to give you bad or restless sleep, dear reader. Or giving any unnecessary worries. I’m glad that one admiral from United States along with his other colleagues and staff knew what was about to happen in Bosnia this year. So USS Harry S Truman is stationed somewhere outside of Croatian coast, ready to operate. So the 1992s won’t repeat itself, if You know what I mean. Same goes with Ukraine. Russia is on the same path just as it was under rule by Josef Stalin. If not worse. No human rights-organisations exists, the entire justice-system is under total control by Putin - who himself have unlimited power and will rule his country for his entire lifetime.

How I’m doing? Kind of tired. Sometimes lonely, lonely as hell. On the bright side I don’t have any nightmares. And I have learned my body and brain that I can take half dose of Zopiclone (3,25mg) that will have same effect as full dose.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited by Hexagon; Jan 11, 2022 at 05:09 PM..
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow

Thanks for this!
*Beth*