AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Jan 12, 2022 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Gals and guys!
It seems we are under different circumstances now in the pandemia. Now, that the “developed countries” citizens are vaccinated, this turned out as a flu.
We weren’t able to stop the pandemia before it became what it became - a pandemia- . Unluckily we lost many people because of our ignorance. Luckily, with the vaccines and new medications covid-19 is becoming as another virus, as the flu.
It’s only a matter of time ( a little of time) that here, in developed countries, it becomes another ordinary desease.

I wonder what’s the point in restrictions now?
We must be so grateful to scientist who achieved a vaccine in such short period of time.

This is a story of failure and victory at the same time. We are able to do the best and the worst, at the same time.

Thanks, Science!
I wonder if they will ever stop restrictions now. It used to be that we would accept 50,000 people dying of flu in a year in the US and not force lockdonws, masks or vaccinations. Now the thinking is that we have to save every life we possibly can so I don;t see the way back to any kind of normality. I had a busy weekend of concerts lined up but 3 of them just got cancelled.