View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 12, 2022 at 02:26 PM

A relaxing day today, dear reader. Relaxing indeed. I’m finding all the time new ways to move forward. Also, to stay focused and sharpen up my mind. When it all comes to it, it’s all about the motivation. If you’re not motivated enough to stay focus in moments that demands it, then it will always backfire on yourself. It is though a progress. And it can be different and difficult from day to day.

But that’s when that other thing pops up on my mind: the structure. It’s like building a house. You don’t build it the footing with straws, and walls out of sticks. You call for an concrete-truck that pours out the concrete to become the footing. Then you have patience till it all dries, but before that you treating it so it’s all adjusted to every little corner and space that’s left. And when it hardens, you start the build with bricks.

Same goes with our psyche and our mind. There are moments that we can be as fragile as cardboards, but then we need to do some analysis on ourselves. Think and rethink. Understand what we did, how and why. Then, after we figured it out, we start with the construction. It will be a long path, but who said you can’t take some breath? Or that you must run on that path? So don’t limit yourself, dear reader. There are no limits, just many doors that go and open possibilities.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited by Hexagon; Jan 12, 2022 at 04:38 PM..
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*