View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,834 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2022 at 05:14 PM

Good lord L. It is almost 4 weeks now since we last talked. Where has the time gone? But, I've been feeling so much better since I wrote the letter you said no to, to myself. Thanks for suggesting that. I guess that fact, plus working 58 freaking hours a week, is why time is disappearing in a blink. One day just blends into the next and I hardly know what day of the week it is already and we're only on the 12th day of this crap.

I hope you are taking good care of you. BTW, I got out my daughters of the moon tarot deck this morning and pulled a card for guidance.... well.... you know how these things go sometimes, I got 2 by mistake. One of them was clearly for you. And it helped me understand. Not that I can tell you about it except for here, but, well, yeah. The other one was helpful for me as well as it was about self-nurturance and about energy that has grown and developed and is now fully established. I don't always ask the right questions but boy somehow when I do, I get the answers I need.

Last edited by ArtieTheSequal; Jan 12, 2022 at 07:05 PM..
ArtieTheSequal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty