divine1966 Tired!!!

8 yr Member
1,274 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2022 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
hahaa, of course not. They said thanks for the candid feedback and that they will share it with the hiring managers.

I totally get that it's what certain employers may want - but I've gone through so many rejections and I've done all this work for these companies, all for nothing. So I want a company that doesn't demand work from me.
I don’t want to sound flippant but if you want a company that doesn’t demand work from you it would likely be low pay and not a professional job. Of course you might find companies that won’t demand anything up front but it’s rare. Especially if you want a high pay job. And a high up position. I think it also depends on the field.

Digital/cyber/web/computer science jobs always require stuff prepared for the interview, much of my family are in those fields. They’d not ask RN to show samples, of what? So it depends.

Job search is a terrible and stressful thing. Who has the time for all these samples? I hope you find a company that won’t demand anything or maybe as rechu proposed you can find something through people you know professionally?
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope