View Single Post
Yaowen
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2020
6,475 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2022 at 12:28 PM

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. How awful and how heartbreaking!

I wish I knew what to say to help, but sadly I do not really know anything about helping those who are grieving except to offer support, understanding, encouragement and consolation.

I have read that losing a child is the hardest thing a human being can experience. The burden of loss that you bear must be just unimaginably and crushingly heavy.

You are very wise to realize that your child would not want you to be stuck in that empty room.

Sometimes we just have to take things one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute and one second at a time. To endure the unendurable is the most heroic thing a human being can do.

Talking to a psychotherapist might be very helpful to you so you are not all alone with your pain. If I was a psychotherapist I would help you with that kind of knowledge in any way I could. But I am just a ordinary human being.

I think there are others here who have lost children. I hope and pray that they will see your post and respond to it with kindness, understanding and really, really helpful words for you.

Please lean on us in this Forum for support during this terrible time. That is why we are here.

I think you are a very heroic person and hope you will continue to post here. Maybe we can find ways to help you.

I have never been forced to carry a burden as heavy as the burden you bear. Just reading your post brought tears to my eyes. I hope you will find things that give you strength and comfort. I feel badly that I don't know how to be helpful to you because I really want to be helpful. If you think of anything I can do to help, just let me know.

My heart goes out to you!
Yaowen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
zapatoes