View Single Post
Hexagon

Hexagon has no updates.

2 yr Member
Default Jan 13, 2022 at 02:54 PM

Here I am again, dear reader. Slept few hours unfortunately last night. And early for work, that started 7:30 am. The day was, fun. Not entire day though, but half of it. Until I was about to get plan for tomorrow and such. And was forced to stay till 18:30 pm. I had - as I write now - only 2h 25 min rest, where I watched Cobra Kai via Netflix (fourth season). I loved Karate Kid-movies back in the days I’m the 1990s and I love Ralph Macchio and William Zabka. Brilliant actors. Even today. They’ve got old though, but so did I. I love though how they try to help those youngsters, have a association of (in this case) karate. One club that’s rich and the other just started from nothing at all.

Here in Sweden, associations are free for everyone and if there is a payment it’s usually a very small (yearly) fee. That means sports such as soccer (football), ping pong, tennis, floorball, basketball, even hockey. Although the latter one is expensive because of all gears you need to buy for yourself except for the helmet and the hockey pant. Also for gaiters. That’s on the club. I’m not sure how You Americans have, but, I’ve read via Zlatan Ibrahimovic (when he played for LA Galaxy) that it was expensive as hell to play soccer. Shame, cause Your nation would had such talents. I’m thinking with all those kids living in segregated areas in the US. I know how it is cause I worked in such area since 2008 (parallel with my education on university) and permanent employed since 2015. Soccer is that thing that unite us all, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Shame that Your politicians can’t do anything about that.

Anyway, I got home but late as hell, 18:30 pm. That’s 11h with only 30 min break, which was 13:30 pm. No one will ever thank me except two of my colleagues. Maybe three. How I feel now? Right now? Exhausted, with no energy at all. Unbelievable that I even could write anything here at all. I will go to bed early this evening, I need to get up early. So in about 40 min or so I need to be inside my bed, with an Zopiclone and get some sleep. Stay safe out there!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*