xRavenx
Magnate

xRavenx has no updates.

5 yr Member
8,123 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2022 at 09:30 PM

I am already on Seroquel and my pdoc recently prescribed an extra dose that I can take in addition to what I am already on as a PRN for "breakthrough mood instability" (as stated on the label). I am wondering if anyone else has Seroquel at a PRN dose and wonder if you've found any benefit?

I didn't know it could be used in that way. Hopefully it helps. I was prescribed it since I did not feel comfortable increasing my dose just yet, so she gave me an extra dose that I can take when I do feel comfortable (still in the PM). If it turns out I like taking the extra dose more and more, then I would consider going up on the dose daily. I have been on a much larger dose before, but it did not work for me due to side effects, such as low blood pressure problems and feeling too lethargic.

My mood has been shifting a lot. I will have a few days where I am at baseline, but my bad days are very, very bad, and they are becoming more frequent. It's like I lose control completely and have a very hard time pulling myself out of it when I get to that point. I'm hoping this helps.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Fuzzybear, HALLIEBETH87, Soupe du jour