View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2022 at 10:22 PM

I Agree but…Grace Doesn’t Need to be Used to Excuse or Continue Intergenerational Trauma.

•Growing Up Many of My Immediate Family Members Would Do or Say Something Harmful Etc..

•They Would Never Apologize to Each Other. My Mama and Siblings Still Do This.

•They Go Months Without Speaking. Then Act like Nothing Happened and Start Speaking but Nothing is Ever Resolved.

•Just like Any Relationship, Once Another Situation Happens, Each of Them are Arguing about Old **** and the New Situation.

•My Dad’s Side is Exactly the Same, Except They Go YEARS Without Speaking.

•This is a Toxic Pattern of Functioning in Dysfunction and It’s Exhausting.

•If I Did/Said Something, I Will Apologize Even If We Decided to Desolve Our Friendship, Relationship Etc.

•Sometimes Relationships, Interacting Needs to End or You Feed ‘Em with a Long Handled Spoon.

•The Hurt can be so Deep, Painful or Traumatic. People Don’t Have to “Forgive and Continue” the Relationship…Including Relationships with Family Members. Forgiveness is Not Required for Healing.

•People Can Choose to Solely Focus on Healing [emoji3590]*🩹 the Hurt, Pain, Trauma and PTSD.

#intergenerationaltrauma #family #intergenerationalhealing #healing #grace #accountability #aplogize #apologieswithoutchange #change #forgivenessisnotrequiredforhealing #siblings #neglect #manipulation #indoctrination #relationships

@Deardopechick [emoji3534]repost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, T4bbyCat