View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2022 at 06:41 AM

I found out today that my only confidante left at work is now leaving the company. Yet another one bites the dust. She lasted 1 year and 9 months and was able to get another job, unlike myself.

But I am annoyed about how and she she told me she's leaving. She called me late yesterday so that we could have a good long venting session, as we have done in the past. It wasn't until an hour or more into our call and venting session that she finally chose to tell me she is leaving. I couldn't believe it. She sat on the phone with me, venting, all that time and never mentioned the fact that she has a job offer and has accepted it? I felt taken as a fool in a way - like she had pulled the wool over my eyes for a full hour before letting me in on her little/big secret.

I am also upset she's leaving because she was my last confidante left within the company. Now there's no one, and I am left all alone to suffer in silence.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, downandlonely, Molinit