View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 14, 2022 at 03:22 PM

Today, it was relaxing day at work. Well, not literally, but still. Before I went to work I had a good sleep. I needed that. Took my coffee with bit of milk, ate my sandwich and went to work. Always on time and 30 min before. While I was preparing, I had some luck to get some more coffee on work too. With milk. The morning at work was splendid. It really was. I have also a bottle of cold (tapped) water where I always put an effervescent tablet that is fluid replacement. I bought it on a online drugstore here in Sweden. It do it’s job and beyond. I can tell you that.

Overall the day at work was fine. It’s Covid-19 everywhere and I need to be cautious. But, I can’t isolate me in a bubble. If I be infected when that day comes, so be it. I have two doses of BioNTech and they will still do their job. Which is that I won’t end up connected to an respirator. On top of that my asthma. And this disease. I take only moment by moment, and I suggest you do that too, dear reader. Live in the present. Don’t do what you think you would do, do what you need to do. And try not to isolate yourself too much. Try to get some contact, even so if it’s via online video games or whatever game you like. Or some social media-group, chat whatever. Just talk with someone!

What I will do now? Watch some Netflix, chill. I have already taken my evening-pills and I can watch some
tv even now. Although I won’t be late. I will focus to adapt my sleep and that is same as regular days. A method I needed to use long ago but, I didn’t. So 22:30 it’s bed-time no matter how many movies or series there are waiting. Or any gamers. I have my boundaries and I follow those - not what others say. Or that I park myself on a bar/pub and take that pint of beer or whatever-drink. However, I’m thinking to starting to gym again tomorrow. Thinking. Because a part of me says it’s unwise to do even that due to the omicron and that is now 28k infected per day here in Sweden. And they predict that the numbers will increase to 70k. Not so soon, but soon. Hence my hesitation.

Have a great weekend, dear reader, and state safe! Always!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*