View Single Post
Discombobulated
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2022 at 09:00 AM

I want to start my post off by making it clear that I don’t want to mislead anyone and I am sorry for any confusion I caused. Previously I wrote about blood antibody tests, in the context of my own experience in a government study. I want to state they are completely legal in my country, the UK. I now understand it is not the same in all countries. I understand that all the way through the pandemic our own governments have handled responses differently according to where we live. That said I am putting a trigger warning on my post as it concerns my recent antibody tests which were done as part of my government’s COVID-19 blood antibody study.

Possible trigger:

Anyhow, I got my third vaccination, a Moderna shot this time, following my two AstraZeneca shots last year. I personally felt that was the right thing for me and others around me and I booked on my days off just in case I had a reaction as I have a few friends and relatives who did react to their 3rd shots. Honestly it’s my own feelings that a few days feeling unwell is worth it.

I had just one night feeling shivery, then hot and achy muscles, it actually was similar to how covid felt for me (although everyone seems to experience it differently) and then next day I was fine. I’m hoping this will be the last one for quite some time however, at the moment the UK government are indicating future vaccination will be targeted at those in particular risk group categories.

These last few years have been such a long haul for us all but at the moment I think there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu