View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,102 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2022 at 11:33 AM

This day has just gotten started. It's wet outside, but it looks like it will break up in an hour or two and may turn out to be a sunny day. As usual, before getting out of bed, my mind had been racing. I'm going to clean and then after lunch, I plan to shop and hopefully purchase a new bike. Yesterday I took my old bike to a recycling place and got a little cash for it. It wasn't much but better than nothing.

Last night, while preparing to sleep for the night, I saw a police car with it's lights going just outside of my window. I looked to see what was going on. There was a young woman at the corner on the bottom that the police were tending to. I don't know what was happening, but it appeared like the woman was crying.

Yesterday, the friend whom I recently let go, messaged me. It was nice of him but I told him I'd like to get back together if he would try to understand me more. We've been though this before. Also yesterday, I had a set a time to talk to my college friend in the mid-afternoon, but decided to postpone it because of the bike. So we agreed to schedule it tomorrow morning in which that will be a perfect time for me and him.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, T4bbyCat, zapatoes