View Single Post
Hexagon

Hexagon has no updates.

2 yr Member
Default Jan 15, 2022 at 03:00 PM

What a nice start of the weekend. Woke up 9 am (not too late, not too early). Ate my oat porridge. I took my morning-pill (Ergenyl) along with some milk. Spoke with my dad and he wanted to go outdoor with me, this time on a 8 miles long walk. It was bit grey weather today, but all dry. No ice no snow. No nothing. In Sweden! So bizarre this weather is. But hey, we all contribute with this to make our planet become bipolar. That means all the global warming and such. I pity all of those who laugh at Greta Thunberg and other activists who want to save our planet.

We spoke about lots of things, me and my dad. My job, the situation there, my mom. We saw also this woodpecker again, standing on a branch from a pinewood and just drilling it loudly. The sound echoed all over the place in that forest. When we headed home we made a short visit at my brother’s home to say short hello.

Then I arrived home I ate some food. All in all it was a nice day. Later, I watch some Netflix. Greedy as Netflix are, they will spice up the prices again. Seems as if it’s their utter yearly tradition, hence why I don’t have them all the time - two months tops. I will also get my third Covid-vaccine next week. At last! Have a nice evening, dear reader!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*