View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2022 at 12:20 AM

I am pretty sure my mom has some disorder,probably NPD,she never got diagnosed There were all kinds of neglect/abuse.I was my parents scapegoat.The living room furniture in my parental home got a better treatmeant.Atleast they got cleaning once in a while.I never existed in that house except when my mother needed to unburden herself by beating me until I bled allover or her hands got tired or the tool she used to beat got broken.And the reason for that?? Absolutely nothing.My sibling blamed me for her wrongdoings and another sibling teamed up with her in her lies.When things happened around the house that mom didn't approve of,my mom would ask my sibling first and she and her minion would deny.That was enough for my mom to decide that I was the culprit and she never asked if I did it.Her logic is if the other two denied,then it must be definitely me.I was never given a chance to explain my side.Once I heard her confessing to her friend that she knew I was not mischievous Despite the fact she punished me in front of her other kids intentionally.This was the best way to discipline the other kids.They know by example how bloody it can get,when they see older one getting beaten. And she laughed loud as if it was funny.
One form of abuse stopped and other abuse started.How can a person who gave birth to me can do such horrific things??
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost, nonightowl, RoxanneToto, unaluna

Thanks for this!
nonightowl