Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,914 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2022 at 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12AM View Post
What if I can’t never be a professional artist. What if no one buys my painting. I’m losing my confidence. Maybe I’m just tired. I woke up, did chores, suddenly it’s night. I need to get my schedule fixed
Professional artist? !! You know the paradox - Art is a beautiful thing - It can objectively change the whole world or subjectively matter to one person (Or just yourself) - And that often is what can really matter =] And artists are the hardest on themselves to death, second to infp..

I'd like to draw or paint - But I want to do something that I will commit to. Guitar, everything.. I do often feel a need to express things. People can hurt us - The world is cold.. But it's true, you are likely tired ^-

I hope you feel better soon friend. You deserve to be confident - But also know that it takes cultivating of esteem day by day. Like harvesting corn..

I remember when you first started painting.. and now time has passed.. I can't believe how things flash before my eyes. Progress is made, amazingly..

But yeah I get the thing where success happens from doing what you love - And the chance that it's not 100% guaranteed is life - But we must try.. I believe in you!
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
12AM