View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
Default Jan 16, 2022 at 04:59 AM

I think self-care is important to boost one's self-esteem. So, I try to eat healthy foods- cut down on sugar- carbs, and do some walking at least every other day. I also try to look good. I wear a little bit of makeup. I also wear contacts. My self-esteem has risen since I have been feeling better overall inside and out. Also, one last thing is not to waste one's time on things that hurt oneself- such as abusive men. For some reason, I attract abusive men so it is best for me to not waste my time on dating them. I have not been dating that much since last August and have been trying to find some hobby to fill my free time. I found a great hobby in coding. I know absolutely nothing about it for now but am enjoying doing free coding courses. I feel good about myself now. I can manage my stress levels by walking and taking baths. I am not rich and don't have many responsibilities. I have enough on my plate for now and will keep focusing on improving myself. I encourage others to do self-care and find some productive hobbies as well. I also recommend doing some work if possible to be independent and free. Doing these things has really helped me to live a good life and a happy one as well. And, try to do everything in moderation. I don't pursue anything in extreme anymore. It is unhealthy to be extreme about anything. I learned this the hard way. And, now, I do everything within my limits. I may not be a high achiever but am happy and healthy and, most of all, my stress levels are manageable.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Yaowen