View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 16, 2022 at 06:17 AM

This year I am considered a senior citizen. Lol, I still have people ask me if I'm in my 30s or 40s. Well, I liked the previous message. I am teaching online and am learning how to code. I encourage people to use free code camp since it is free. There is no teacher but there are helpful hints on there. I think skillcrush is expensive. If you are thinking about paying for anything for coding, I highly recommend trying to do it yourself first then look around for some courses or a coding bootcamp if you think it is necessary. At our age, no company is going to hire us but maybe we can do freelancing as web developers etc. I agree that if you look around some places may hire you at our age. I applied to other teaching companies and was given interviews but turned them down since they are not working remotely for now. I am freelancing as a teacher as well. I think as long as you are capable and willing to work, there are jobs out there. I think age is just a number. If you think you are capable of working and are willing to work, then please don't give up and keep searching for jobs that are suitable.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady