View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jan 16, 2022 at 03:28 PM

Hello dear reader! I hope you had an wonderful weekend! I was mostly resting myself, and now later on working today on Sunday. So not much of that “Lazy after Sunday afternoon”-thing. Sorry, Freddie. I worked and worked.

Now, at 21-ish pm, I can hear how the storm have hit us. A storm. In January. In Sweden. With no snow here where I live whatsoever. Swedish bipolar weather. But it think that entire planet’s weather have bipolar to be honest. And it’s caused by human error, since the dawn of the industrialism. We all knew that one day the side effects would come. And yet, we kept going on with our things, doing our best to not only eliminate species who have been millions of years. But to poisoning the planet with all kind of things. Such as oil, nuclear power, erasing forests such in Amazon (our very lungs). We are responsible for everything of this. And we refuse to act, refuse to help our planet. Just thinking on ourselves and our own priorities. Spoil ourselves with all kind of material things. I have done that myself, so I’m not that innocent - no matter how many times I’ve preached about all this.

Anyway, I won’t blab about this and make some here (maybe) even more depressed. Especially since in matter of fact I want to make everyone here the opposite. Although, reality is sometimes hard to swallow. More harder than any pills. What I’m doing right now? I took some spicy tea, I have a little cold. Might go to work tomorrow anyway. Yes, it’s a symptom, but so far all my testes were negative. And since I have lots of things to do plus other demands by my administrator, I need to be at work. Especially on Tuesday. I have lots of pressure on me as it is and I don’t need this cold now too. I’m drinking all kind of vitamins and teas. I’ll see. If I really feel even worse when I wake up tomorrow, then, F it. I’ll throw my towel and email an application for sickness. On top of that, I’ve got an appointment on Wednesday to take the third dose. Wish me luck, cause I really will need any luck there is right now.

Oh, yes, one more thing: don’t go like me and pouring in coffee at work. Or even worse - any energy drinks. Avoid that, especially the latter one. Because this will give you an negative impact on your sleep and other things. And I’m thinking now specifically for the energy drinks, that make your blood system run even faster and faster. Mix always milk in the coffee and no energy drinks. That’s my advice.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*