View Single Post
Hexagon

Hexagon has no updates.

2 yr Member
Default Jan 17, 2022 at 01:38 PM

Good European evening, dear reader. It didn’t went well last night. I got fever, nausea, I felt how my entire head spins and all of my body might lose stability. I cough, on top of that, along with overindulgence. All signs that fill the criteria for omicron. I haven’t lost the taste, but it doesn’t matter. This virus don’t care. Also, my throat is a mess. I feel so dizzy that I can’t explain myself how it all spins. I also have great tensions on entire of my head and some muscles even locked a bit.

I rested entire day, drank tea, took paracetamol. I can’t move anywhere, just take few steps. It’s that bad. I called my health centre and asked my mom if she could get a test for me. I called also a nurse there, but she hoped that I would get omicron. Because - according to her - I will be even more immune when I take my third dose.

It’s so creepy even to rest or sleep. When I lay myself on my bed, I feel as I was on a crabfishingboat - like those in Bering Sea - and the waves are like 30 feet. It’s so creepy and I’m not that person who will complain about the slightest bit. I don’t know how I will sleep tonight. I had some microsleeps today, but my brain is exhausted. I just can’t focus at all. If I have omicron, I’ll know that in less than 48h. Mom said when she collected the test for me, there were tons and tons people on queue to get second or third dose. I have also my cough medicine (which is liquid ethanol and morphine), so I will need to take it tonight as well. I kind of worry myself of how I’ll get any sleep at all due to all this dizziness and instability.

Tomorrow is a new day though, and I hope I’ll get any better. I have never ever been in a situation like this before and I hope it will sort out soon.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow