Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 18, 2022 at 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTinks View Post
I bought Family Trainer for more physio exercises...makes doing physio more fun as I never was the gym bunny type!!!

I'm trying to complete the jumino bundle for the greenhouse repairing on SDV but it wants an animal bundle with something from all animals and I don't want cows and sheep on this farm (though was planning to get goats and bunnies later).

Cows (and chickens) are on Kenny & Penny's dairy farm ..for making mayo and cheese too.

but this means I'm struggling to find cows milk in the Forest Farm game...the shop doesn't sell it!

Does anyone know if a village character gifts you cows milk for doing a task for them???

otherwise I'm just gonna have to get the greenhouse by turning community centre into a JoJo's warehouse - though I'm already doing it that way in other game - to get Penny's mum the bus quicker! ...so wanted to do the Jumino's quests in the Forest Farm save file

so stuck at the minute in that game
You can get a cow and a sheep, to get whatever you need from them (milk, etc) and then sell the cow and sheep since you don’t want them to stay on your farm

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote